Thursday, August 28, 2008

CHICAGO ! ! !


On Wednesday night John and I went back to the fair for a Chicago concert. We sat in the "not so free" seats. It was a good concert with lots of songs that I knew, and of course John knew every song they played. John is a very fanatical fan, he’s the kind that likes to jump up waving and clapping and woo-hooing half the time. He sings along sometimes and is always having a great time even if they are not playing his favorite songs. Of course John bought a t-shirt (his 8th one!) and is wearing it to work today. We then got a chocolate frosty on the way home—yum yum. What a fun date night!

1 comment:

Pat said...

That does sound like a great date night, concerts can be a lot of fun, although I haven't been to one since I've been married.