Thursday, August 14, 2008

School starts next week?

Wow, our summer seems to have flown by super fast. Already I find myself pressed to get the kids back on schedule, clothes sorted for the new year, shop for the things they still need and somehow find time for all the other things that need doing. Two days ago i started in on the laundry. The mound of clean clothes last night was amazing because I had the kids dig out all the hidden items of clothing (under beds, back corners of closets) so they could be washed and sorted. Of course there were all the other normal items mixed in so our sorting was quite the task. Luckily John started in on it all while Jonah and I were at scouts. We finished the sorting while being entertained by the olympics. We sure like the olympics... they are very entertaining this time around. Four days left... I'm sure we'll make it. No need to panic here.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I know how you feel. Jacob started on Wednesday and it seemed like it just snuck up on us. Good luck!

scrapmomof5 said...

We had the excuse of our exchange student coming to do our big clean. For the first time since I can even remember I had all of our clothes washed, dried, folded and put away in one day. It was awesome.

My last 2 start Monday. I can't wait!