Saturday, October 25, 2008

Making a Pumpkin into Dessert

As a contestant in the yummiest pumpkin portion of our Giant Pumpkin Constest later today, I am determined to make my own pie from scratch!

I sure hope it turns out well.... it sure looks yummy!


3 comments:

Christy said...

looks very yummy. I am going to brave the pumpkin train today and try my hand at pumpkin pie. Wish me luck.

Kelly said...

So, how did they turn out? They did look good. Someday I think I'll try p. pie from scratch, I'll have to get some pointers from you.

Sherry said...

I think the recipe needed some tweaking... but John loved how they turned out. he thought the crust was nice and flakey. And of course I tied for 1st place in the tastiest pumpkin contest!

~Good luck Christy!
~Kelly, Call me anytime for pointers, I'll give you whatever info I have. :)