Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Merry Christmas! (finally)

Tuesday night John and I went to see Celine Dion in concert. Wow it was great! It was our second Celine concert, and as I'm a super fan, I loved every minute of it! The tickets, although, were a gift from John last Christmas happened to fall in our anniversary week. How exciting to have such a fun event that works as both Christmas AND anniversary! On our actual anniversary, I believe we have dinner and a movie (at home) planned. Ok, back to the concert.... she sang all the songs I like, and plus a few new ones that sound pretty good. She also did a tribute to Heart and Queen. We saw a few friends there, which was awsome, and either waved or chatted with them. Did I mention that we had an AWSOME time? It was such a good concert! Yay!

6 comments:

Christy said...

How fun. Happy 10th! I am glad you had a GREAT evening!

FoxFamily said...

Well, I am so glad you enjoyed the show. I think Celine Dion is great. How fun for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so stinking jealous. I LOVE Celine Dion. I wish I'd gotten back to Las Vegas to see her show there. DANG IT! But I'm glad you had a great time!

scrapmomof5 said...

I am sooo jealous. I wanted to go so bad. I am glad you had fun. And happy Anniversary!

tiffvern said...

Time flies when you are having fun and it definitely sounds like you guys are having fun! We will have to plan something to get together soon. Give our love to the kids. :)

JamesM said...

I Didn't know you had a Blog! Thats way cool... Its good to have updates and pictures from people. I just read the updates for the past few weeks or so... I feel informed. My favorite is the Jonah mowing the lawn story. It will be fun one when Jonah discovers blogs and reads that story.
Anyways... sounds like life is good!
Pretty sweet...
-James