Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat Delights

Today was Halloween! The kids dressed up in their costumes and bolted out the door to canvas the neighborhood for candy. Surprisingly the kids came back with happy faces and full buckets. Keira even held her own bucket the whole time, though John had to pour some of the candy out into another bucket because she couldn't lift a full bucket. After trick or treating we all went to a neighbor's house for a party. Jonah won the donut on a string contest for the kids and John won it for the adults. I was the "mummy" in the mummy wrap contest. I'm not sure who won that one. Halloween was great this year, we all had a fun, fun time!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Too bad there's not a picture of you in the Mummy wrap-that sounds like a priceless one! Seriously, the fana (is that the right one?) costume was my favorite of all the costumes I saw this year-you did great. I'm glad everyone had fun.

Kelly said...

What cute kids! I too would have liked to see the mummy wrap! Thanks for posting so often. Maybe someday I'll get organized enough to blog myself. Until then, keep it comin'!