Thursday, November 20, 2008

Super Sariah

Sariah is now 4 1/2 years old. The realization that she will be attending kindergarten next year hit me really hard this week when I realized that enrollment is coming up very soon. Sariah is smart and very vocal. She sang a "Rockstar" song while swinging on the swings today. It was loud, funny and all made up by her. I'm sure the neighbors had a good chuckle. Sariah is also my super helper during the day. She strolls the stroller, plays with kids, picks up in front of the vacuum and can pour juice for lunch.
Sariah also loves to color and draw. This is one of her many creations. If she isn't around for a while... I find her quietly coloring in her room. What a wonderful girl!
Her imagination is truly amazing. I can't wait to see what she does next. We are lucky to have her in our family.

1 comment:

Orange Peanut said...

She is also super nice on the playground with my little guy!

So good to see you have a blog. I hope you don't mind if I stop by to see what you are up to!