I'm not sure how it happened, but after Keira took her bath, had a clean diaper and pajamas put on and then was running around playing with the other kids 1 hour before bedtime that she ended up back in the bathtub fully clothed! I was filling up the bath for Sariah when I stepped out of the bathroom for just a moment. Then a concerned call from Sariah alerted me to a problem... Keira back in the tub. I don't know how she did it, but boy was she soggy and surprised.
Now I have a baby running around in just a diaper while her jammies tumble in the dryer. How is it that things like this happen? Hmmm, it makes you wonder what is going through her mind moments before the big splash. Silly, Silly Keira.
2 comments:
And of course they happen as you are trying to get everyone to bed, on time, for the day tomorrow!! It is just one of those facts of life! I am glad to see you blogging again. I hope that is part of your "getting organized"!
This totally just happened to Megan the other day. Courtney was still in the bath...when I found Megan BACK in it, they were just sitting there playing...HELLO! Did she not feel that she is heavy with clothes and a totally loaded with water diaper!!
Post a Comment