
Jonah, Katie John and I participated in a Duathalon today. It
consisted of a 5 or 10 mile bike ride and a 1.5 or 3 mile walk/ run.
consisted of a 5 or 10 mile bike ride and a 1.5 or 3 mile walk/ run. Jonah rode more than the 5 miles and I walked more than than the 1.5 miles. I of course was untrained for this event, but wanted to support my friend Gina who organized this event. I walked with a group of gals that kept me going. Katie John was sad before the event even started because her bike tire POPPED on the way there. She had her heart set on riding. Instead she went on the walk with me but soon left me behind, keeping pace with Hunni, a gal from our ward.
Hunni has legs that are twice as long as Katie John's so I'm not sure how she was able to keep pace with her. Jonah rode his bike well. He kept pace with his group, though he was wishing he had a bigger bike. He is working hard at earning the money to buy one soon. 
Hunni has legs that are twice as long as Katie John's so I'm not sure how she was able to keep pace with her. Jonah rode his bike well. He kept pace with his group, though he was wishing he had a bigger bike. He is working hard at earning the money to buy one soon. 
1 comment:
Way to go Sherry. I am so proud!
Post a Comment