As we were driving to school the other day Sariah tells me that she found the "price tag" on our car. I said, "What are you talking about, Does it have numbers and letters?" (I was thinking that she was talking about the license plate). Her reply was simply, "No, just numbers." After a few more questions from me, and a few more questions from her about the price of our van, I still couldn't figure out what she was talking about so I just let the subject drop.
Later that day I found out what she was talking about, apparently our van costs 2009. John came in from work and asked why our registration sticker was on the ground behind the van. I had no clue until I remembered my conversation with Sariah earlier. She had peeled it off thinking we had just forgotten to take off the price tag when we bought the car. What a funny, funny girl.
1 comment:
How funny!
Post a Comment