Jonah was my main pitter helper all afternoon. Pitting cherries is hard work! I think we even had to take a few breaks. By evening we had two pies ready to bake.
These are the two finished products! We will surely have pie for quite some time. Yum-o!!
3 comments:
Quite some time? When I make two pies they are gone the next day (at the latest). Pies are great for breakfast, lunch and snack. You eat about 1/4 of a pie each time and they go pretty quick! Sometimes I even save some for the kids.
Ben is going to be so envious. He loves pie and i never make it. Those pies look beautiful!
Yummy! Those look awesome. You are the woman! I got some cheap cherries from the farmers market last week and was going to make pie, but made some cherry crisp instead. You're right about pitting those cherries. My hands were a nice shade of red afterwards too!
Post a Comment