Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day INSTALLED!

This is the OLD faucet. Probably a 1959 original! I have been wanting a swan neck faucet for... well a long time. See how our faucet is coming out of the wall? Well that presents challenges when you are short on money and can't order a custom faucet. I've looked at many home improvement stores and finally found ONE option for a replacement that would fit my vision of what I wanted. I quickly went home and told John that's what I wanted for mother's day. No fancy candy... no fancy gadget... I wanted THAT faucet. This is the NEW faucet! I can now fill big pots with water, pile my sink high with dishes and still fill a cup with water. Sometimes the simplest things can really make your life easier. I love my new faucet!

As you can plainly see, Lucas and Katie John are also thrilled with my new faucet! Truly a gift for the whole family!

No comments: