Monday, June 13, 2011

Christy and Kelly




 I love getting together with my friends Christy and Kelly!  We always have a great time swapping stories and of course there is plenty of laughing!



This time around we met up at Christy's in Apple Hill.  There was plenty for our kids to do after the picnic lunch. 



Climbing trees, tire swinging and general shenanigans!  Katie John and Jonah are up in the play fort tree.  A giant pine with draping branches that hang to the ground creating a wonderful hide-away for the kids to play in.


Our best activity may have been the hike down and around to find a real section of the Pony Express Trail.  The weather was warm and the mosquito's were biting, but it was fun!  Thanks to Jake (Kelly's husband) Lucas was able to 4-wheel it and join in our adventure. Our kids are standing on the actual Pony Express Trail that runs along the back of the property.  


 Over the years our families sure have grown!  I am grateful for lasting friendships that continue through the good and hard of life.  I love you girls! 


1 comment:

Pat said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Hi Christy! Hi Kelly! Friendships are the best, I wish we lived closer....