Thursday, August 21, 2008

Google This!

OK, I wanted to do this the moment I saw it on Helen's blog. All you have to do is go to google and type in 'your name' and then 'needs'. So I typed in 'Sherry needs' and here are the top 10 things it came up with:

1. Sherry needs...THIS!
2. Sherry needs to keep pub plan simple.
3. Sherry needs a lot of time to care for them. (talking about my four special needs kids of course!)
4. Sherry needs the flor, once considered a miracle.
5. Sherry needs no introduction.
6. Sherry needs instruction in phonics.
7. Sherry needs a myspace by Grandma Bettyboop.
8. Sherry needs more support!
9. Sherry needs to be phased out. (hey.....)
10. Sherry needs investment partners.

Other honorable mentions I thought funny:
11. Sherry needs out!
12. Sherry needs snuggles now!

4 comments:

scrapmomof5 said...

LOL. Those are funny. Isn't that a silly way to pass a few minutes?

Sherry said...

I really did have a great time doing it, thanks so much Helen for giving me this oportunity to be silly!!

Christy said...

I loved these. They cracked me up. I think "keep the pu plan simple" and "phased out" were my favorite. The pub one remindes me of our trip to England. Remember our night of many pubs and much lemonade!?!

Sherry said...

I'd totally forgotten the pub and lemonade fun we had in England!! What a good flashback thought! What a great trip that was, I should remember things like that more often! YAY!