Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congrats to Shaun & Katie!

Saturday May 23rd was a very special day as my brother got married to his sweetheart Katie! We are wishing them all the best in the coming days and years!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am going to comment here for all the wedding pictures. They look like a lot of fun. It looks like they are a very happy couple. The dress is beautiful. Weddings are so much fun.

PS
I didn't get to participate in your "Do your kids do chores?" quiz but mine would be a big YES. They have 1 chore they have to do every day before they can play outside. I did help them the first few times on their chores but now they do them totally on their own. For hard chores, like the bathroom, I do have a list that stays with the cleaning supplies and they check things off as they do them. This ensures they do it with minimal ammounts of me having to go in there over and over because they forgot to do something. Good luck!