38 weeks and counting! It's just about time for this baby and I am getting more ready each day, though there is still lots to do. It's hard to describe the "joys" of late pregnancy, let's just say I'm glad for distractions and schedules to keep me moving. I have had less sciatic nerve pain this pregnancy probably in part to the walking that I've been doing. The kids are getting more excited to meet their new brother. If we could only settle on a name things would be great! John... you should just like the name I like! (I happy wife is a happy life!) I'm looking forward to my baby shower this weekend! I got my invite in the mail and it was super fun. Katie, Emily and Christina have been working hard on planning this thing, I know it will be great!
1 comment:
Yeah John!!!
Hey, congratulations a bit early! We can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment